Suitable for all body parts and skin types
Prepare your skin
- Exfoliate your skin 2 days before sugaring treatment
- Your skin must be dry and not oily, sweaty or damp
- Hairs need to be at least 2mm or 0.1 inches long
- Hairs longer than 1cm, or half an inch, should be trimmed first
Rinse off all traces of creams, lotions and sweat, or remove them by applying a body powder. If the Cleopatra Sugar Paste is applied to wet or oily areas, it cannot adhere to the skin or cover the hairs.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SUGARING
How to sugar wax at home!
Hand or spatula technique? Choose whichever suits you best.
How to take the sugar paste from the pot?
It's sticky so it can get tricky! But don't worry, with a little bit of practice you will master it easy.
How to soften the sugar paste?
After taking a certain amount of Cleopatra Sugar Paste, you need to manually soften it, and then check whether it is sufficiently softened by its adhesiveness to hairs.
Sugaring with Spatula
With every Cleopatara sugar paste your are getting for free the spatula. In this video we are demonstrating how to use it.
Healing Sugar Wax - Intimate-epil
Due to its cold and rapid usage, it is often called “healing sugar wax”.
Sugaring after care
- Don't apply any scented lotions or creams
- Don't apply deodorant if you had underarms sugared
- Avoid sweating
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms and direct exposure to the sun - tanning
- Don't touch your skin with dirty hands
- Don't put makeup